What is the problem?
- Work in progress articles isn't searchable with the Knowledge Center app
Why is it a problem?
- Multiple agents can work on the same issue and creating duplicate articles rather than improve / collaborate on one article. Especially when larger incidents happens and people get in touch with support for the same issue. Also, a large number of incomplete articles stack up (the solution wasn't yet know by the time) and there is a lot of work cleaning up the drafts.
How do you solve the problem today?
- We delete work in progress article older than one month. Loss of effort.
How would you ideally solve the problem?
- Let the Knowledge Center app search for "in progress" articles so the agents can collaborate on the issue
How big is the problem (business impact, frequency of impact, who is impacted)
- Impacting users by extended time to resolution
- Impacting agents by unnecessary double work and inefficiency
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.