Here is a list of all of the possible types of users who can act on tickets and how to define them in a trigger. You may find this useful when creating your own triggers. I was surprised at how many different players can potentially "touch" a ticket:
- Requester + End-User
- Requester + Non-Assigned Agent
- Requester + Assigned Agent
- Non-Requester + End-User + CC'd
- Non-Requester + Assigned Agent
- Non-Requester + Non-Assigned Agent
See the image of the chart I came up with and how to define each.
Also note that there are 2 other updater types that cannot (as far as I can tell) be defined in triggers:
- Non-Requester + Assigned Agent + CC'd
- Non-Requester + Non-Assigned Agent + CC'd
Hope this helps someone. Happy Zendesking :)
게시물 댓글 달기가 중지되었습니다.