We're sure you already know about Zendesk satisfaction ratings, but what if you want to capture more beyond a "good" or "bad" rating? Did you know that you can use SurveyMonkey in your Zendesk to collect feedback?
There's a variety of things you can do that make use of SurveyMonkey's awesome set of survey tools. From big brands, to small businesses, organizations, and individuals, SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions to gather the insights they need to make better decisions.
SurveyMonkey enables you to improve the quality of your customer service by automatically sending follow-up customer satisfaction surveys. It's an easy and effective way to gather actionable insights to help you become a world-class customer service organization.
To send a SurveyMonkey survey to Zendesk customers for Solved tickets
- In SurveyMonkey, create a customer satisfaction survey or use a pre-built template.
- Create a web link collector.
This generates a survey link that you can include in your Zendesk notification email to customers.
- In Zendesk, click the Admin icon in the left navigation bar.
- Select Business Rules > Triggers (if you want surveys sent immediately) or Business Rules > Automations (if you want surveys sent after an elapsed time period).
- Next to "Notify requester of solved request," click Edit.
- Select the conditions to send the notifications to customers.
You can send a survey after a ticket is marked as "Solved." Easy! Or you can send surveys only for tickets tagged as "surveyable." Sure!
- In Perform these actions you can customize the body of the email sent to customers when the conditions are met.
Remember to paste your SurveyMonkey web link URL into the email body and customize the message to meet your needs.
Tip: Use Zendesk's placeholders to append a unique ID to the end of your survey link. This will allow you to pass data about the respondent from Zendesk into their SurveyMonkey response. For example, the following survey URL would record the ticket assignee's first and last name with their survey response:
In the Analyze Results section of SurveyMonkey, you can view this information at the top of each response when you browse individual responses.
게시물 댓글 달기가 중지되었습니다.