There are a few settings for Roles that could be a little more granular:
- Can add or modify groups & organizations
- We would like our agents to be able to update organizations but not be able to modify which groups they are in.
- Can manage channels and extensions
- Checking this automatically grants "Can access Twitter saved searches" and "Can manage Facebook Pages" yet those can be left unchecked. It should auto-check these.
- We would like to have some developers create extensions / targets only. They have more knowledge about creating targets but don't need access to channels. These could be the same people who we’d include for “Can access dynamic content”
- Can manage fields and forms
- This doesn’t exist but we have a use case where we allow some of our agents to update drop-down ticket fields based on the incoming ticket trend. We would like to grant access to update user fields, organization fields, ticket fields, and ticket forms without granting a full-administrator role.
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.