We have the following support levels in our team:
L1 -> L2 -> L3
If an L1 is unable to solve an issue they move it to L2.
If L2 is able to solve an issue, they pass the ticket back to L1 who then marks the ticket as solved and responds back to the customer.
We need help getting the following reports out:
* L1 resolution time - For all tickets solved by L1 without passing it to the other teams, what was the average time in solving the ticket
* L2 resolution time - For all tickets passed from L1 and without passing it on to L3, what the average time between receving the ticket from L1 and sending it back across to L1. (No status change happens)
* L3 resolution time - For all tickets passed from L2 to L3, what was the average time between receiving the ticket from L2 and sending it back to L1. (No status change happens)
* Count of L1 tickets solved without passing on to further teams
* Count of L2 tickets solved without passing on to further teams
* Count of L3 tickets solved.
What is the best way to structure the teams on Zendesk Support and how do we get to see the above reports?
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.