This article describes setting up a view of Zendesk tickets for your users in Salesforce. This feature queries Zendesk in real time from the Account, Contact, Lead and Opportunity pages and does not store any Zendesk data in Salesforce.
Before creating a ticket view in Salesforce, you will need to set up your Zendesk for Salesforce integration.
This article includes the following topics:
- Setting up to view Zendesk tickets in Salesforce by:
- Enabling and configuring the ticket view in your Zendesk Admin Center.
- Adding the connected app to the Account, Contact, Lead, or Opportunity pages using a Lightning component, or a Visualforce page.
- Linking a Salesforce user to a Zendesk agent account, so Zendesk tickets can be created and modified in Salesforce.
- Start here: What is the new Salesforce Integration and how do I sign up?
- EAP sign up form
- Setting up your Zendesk for Salesforce Integration
- Syncing data from Salesforce to Zendesk
Enable and configure “Ticket View”
Ticket View in Salesforce is a view of your Salesforce Zendesk. It is configured in your Admin Center.
- In your Zendesk Admin Center, select Integrations in the left navigation pane.
- Click Configure next to the Salesforce Integration.
- In the Ticket View section, in Ticket view package, click Install to automatically install a lightning component and visualforce page in your Salesforce account. You will be able to decide which once you want to add to your Salesforce pages to view tickets in Salesforce.
- Select the Enable Ticket View checkbox and configure the settings for how tickets are to be displayed in Salesforce.
- In the Field Matching section, configure the matching criteria to filter which tickets are displayed in Salesforce.
The default criteria for how tickets are displayed on Salesforce pages are:
- Find account tickets by: Show tickets where the ticket requester's Zendesk Organization Name matches the Salesforce Account Name.
- Find contact tickets by: Show tickets where the requester email address matches the Salesforce Contact email.
- Find opportunity tickets by: Show tickets where the ticket requester’s Zendesk Organization matches the Salesforce Account name.
Find lead tickets by : Show tickets where the requester email address matches the Salesforce Contact email.
You can also set the account-wide filtering and sorting of the tickets displayed in Salesforce. By default, all unclosed tickets, sorted by descending status are shown.
Each Salesforce user can set their personal default filtering and sorting by changing this in the Zendesk UI in Salesforce.
Once you’ve enabled and configured your Ticket View settings, click Save.
Adding a Lightning component or Visualforce page to your Salesforce page
After installing the package, you need to add the Lightning component or Visualforce page to your Salesforce Contact, Lead, or Opportunity pages to display Zendesk tickets.
- In Salesforce, click on the App Launcher icon in the top left, and select an Account, Contacts, Leads or Opportunities page.
- Navigate to edit page by clicking on the cog on the top right, and select Edit Page.
- Find the Lightning component listed under "Custom" in the list of components on the left. This will only work if you have My Domain enabled.
- Drag the Lightning component or Visualforce page into the page.
- If you’re using a Visualforce page, change the Visualforce page name on the right to your Visualforce page created above.
- Click Save to update.
- Navigate to your Salesforce page, and a view of your Zendesk tickets appears as shown below.
Next you can continue with:
게시물 댓글 달기가 중지되었습니다.