We were trying to create a heatmap of inbound calls and the average duration of those calls. Once we thought we had the report created, we noticed some wild inconsistencies with them compared to the actual calls we were getting.
Upon investigation, we noticed the D_COUNT(Inbound Calls) on the Talk dataset didn't match up with the D_COUNT(Tickets) when filtered to just the Voice channel in the Tickets dataset. The Talk dataset was typically off by one in either direction. (Even if we just look at completed Inbound calls, it's the same issue.)
Before we can even try creating the heatmap, we need to better understand why these numbers are off in either direction of the actual tickets created.
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.