When testing the Child Ticket integration internally, we are finding that there are scenarios where "clients" are receiving emails intended for agents.
The following scenario is causing us problems (NOTE: in this case, "Client" is an employee's personal email that is not directly affiliated with our Zendesk instance).
- Client sends a Support request to our team via email.
- Team member 1 creates a side conversation with team member 2
- Team member 2 publicly replies to the child ticket
- Client - who is the requester of the parent ticket - receives an email that a ticket has been assigned to them
The action that occurs in step 4 is intended for agents when they receive a new assignment to a ticket, however in this scenario, the email is going to the client. This seems to be triggered by any public replies to a child ticket.
The trigger to notify an assignee is built out as such:
Meet ALL of the following conditions
- Assignee: Changed
- Assignee is not: (current user)
- Email user: (assignee)
Hoping I could receive some feedback on this. Thanks all!
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.