I'm hoping someone may be able to provide some advice on how to resolve the below issue I have..
We have custom numeric fields that we add to provide reporting on the number of activities or tasks our agents are completing within each ticket. There are a few categories (custom checkboxes) where there is a one to one relationship so the numeric field does not exist for these ticket types.
I have setup custom metrics to SUM the numeric fields and D_COUNT the checkboxes where there is no numeric field but just a checkbox.
Both these metrics appear to work correctly if I add only D_COUNT or only SUM metrics to my query but as soon as I add both my SUM and D_COUNT metrics in a single query the SUM metric results change and are wrong....
Nothing has been changed between the two screenshots below except that in the second one "MDUM Checks (Tasks)" has been added to the query.
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.