Just wanted to confirm that this is the expected/intended behavior when updating a content block.
- Open an article that contains an embedded content block.
- Edit the content block to make the required change.
- Click the Update all articles button.
- Re-publish the current article in the usual way from the Save/Publish drop-down.
- Go to each article that uses the content block and re-publish the article. If you don't do this the changes are made to all instances of the content block but they are not visible until published.
If this is the way it's meant to work, it gives control over how the change is released, but it seems potentially time-consuming and liable to error.
Would it be possible to include another button (possibly next to the Update all articles button) called (something like) "Publish all articles" so it's not necessary to re-publish each article manually? Then you would be able to do a global update in one step if you wanted or just re-publish individually if necessary.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.