After using Zopim in Zendesk for several months, our team has compiled a list of features and wants that would be really helpful to us in scaling chat support as we grow.
- More historical data
- Mirror good data reports exactly
- More ways to slice data by agent, topic, time intervals, etc.
- Mirrored data in Zopim Analytics and Good Data (we often have differing info)
- More customizable API to bring in customer info and custom fields from Zendesk
- The placement and size of the agent widget and lack of flexibility sometimes negatively impacts agent workflow
- Integration with existing Help Center/knowledgebase
- Separate people management options from Zendesk: We want to allow some agents analytics access without making them full ZD admins
- Allow as much customization for the user-facing widget as possible (position, visibility triggers, etc)
- More options to integrate with the website
- Allow for screenshare with customers, since many of order chat inquiries are for customers placing or modifying an order
Our team is always interested in being more formally involved in product feedback and updates, and always willing to test out beta features.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.