I have been directed to this forum by Zendesk support after a series of emails back and forth, when they were unable to resolve the above issue which occurred on my PC at home and only affected chrome. IE worked fine.
Before contacting Zendesk I had fully cleared out cache both by using CCleaner and another product, and by manually cleaning out through using chromes own tools.
Despite informing Zendesk of this, I was asked to repeat the process, plus to clear any add-ons. I run chrome very basic with no special features apart from doing my very best to stop it storing any history.
In the end I fixed the problem myself, by uninstalling and reinstalling chrome.
I asked which files are used by Zendesk, so I could search, but was simply directed to this forum.
All my staff are IT literate so would have no problem with repeating my actions if required, but there should be a better way.
I have looked at previous posts relating to this issue which offered nothing more than clear out the cache.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.