I already escalated this as a support ticket; it looks like some scheduled reports are not getting delivered at the moment – in my case the weekly CS report I set up to be delivered every Monday morning.
Just following the advice from the Technical Support Engineer, who is working on my case, to increase awareness for the issue for others here. It seems to be a known problem and the Explore team is working on it.
As a temporary workaround I set up a new schedule for the report to be delivered daily within the next hour (whenever I need that full report). If I did not miss anything, getting a scheduled report delivered seems to be the only way to get a complete report as a single PDF file, incl. all tabs in the report (as opposed to exporting a report, which will only export the current tab of a report as a one page PDF file).
Por favor, entrar para comentar.