We are pleased to announce this Early Access Program (EAP) for integrating Zendesk Support and Salesforce.
On 30 January, 2020 the legacy Salesforce Integration (managed package) will be deprecated and replaced by a new Salesforce Integration - built on Zendesk. For more information see the Removal of the legacy Salesforce Integration announcement.
At Zendesk we are committed to the openness of our platform and the ability for our customers to integrate Zendesk with other critical business systems.
As part of our platform vision, we're exploring ways to make Zendesk built integrations more open, flexible and consistent.
We're pleased to be offering a new Salesforce integration built natively on Zendesk. The vision behind this new offering is to provide our customers with a superior experience with integrating Support and Salesforce by building on Zendesk's infrastructure using Salesforce public APIs.
This new integration provides a number of benefits including:
- Redesigned and beautifully simple Support UI
- A new admin experience to configure and manage the integration in Zendesk Admin Center
- Full support for Salesforce Lightning
- Seamless and automated upgrade process
- Customisable and extensible
How do I get started?
Please complete this form to sign up for the EAP.
The form will ask you for your Zendesk account information, Salesforce edition and some information about your use cases(s) for integrating Zendesk Support with Salesforce.
Based on your use case and integration needs, we will be granting rolling access to this EAP. When you are granted access you will receive an email with the next steps.
More about this feature?
With this new integration, you can bridge the gap between your Sales and Support teams through a more enhanced integration between Salesforce and Support, providing improved visibility of support activity and customer interaction.
We are launching this EAP with the following features:
- Setup and integration settings in Zendesk Admin Center
- Viewing, edit and creating Zendesk Tickets in Salesforce
- Syncing data from Salesforce Accounts to Zendesk Organizations
- Syncing data from Salesforce Contacts/ Leads to Zendesk Users
- Support for Salesforce Lightning
- note: there are no changes to the current Salesforce app in Zendesk
We’ll be making continuous improvements to the EAP over the following months, adding enhancements as well as releasing new features.
How do I sign up to the EAP?
1) Sign up for the EAP by completing this form. Make sure you provide all the required information and share your use cases.
2) Once your request is approved and access to EAP granted, we will email you the next steps to get started.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.