Can we creatively set-up a business to prevent Agents from making mistakes by nature of human error?
Let's consider the example:
- an Agent in multi-brand is at a ticket and accidentally reassigns the ticket to another brand.
- The agent is able to do this as user-role restrictions to tickets are by group (this is major problem with multi-brand in which brands are essentially not connected/restricted to a group(s)).
- Business Rules kick in because the brand was accidentally changed and executes the entirety of that Brand's workflows through business rules.
- Can we create a business rule to prevent this type of error (and other human errors)?
For this particular example, we are thinking of:
- Trigger with conditions "Brand>Changed"
- Actions "Brand>" back to the original brand (we would have to create a unique trigger for every permutation of choosing two brands -- i.e. NCR(X,2))
Therefore, we come to conclusive implications:
- Is there another way to prevent this action on Brands ever being taken place in the first place (other than method above)?
- Is there a way to remove the Brands system field from the left ticket properties pane (as our Business Rules can handle automated triaging)?
- Is there an early-access-program (EAP) in the Zendesk product pipeline in which a restriction directly connects a Brand to a group?
Por favor, entrar para comentar.