Use this procedure to share a link to a dashboard with external users who do not have a Zendesk account. The link can also be used to display the dashboard on a television or monitor. Users will have view-only access to the dashboard with the following security measures:
- Interactivity options are disabled when you share dashboards externally. For details about interactivity options, see Interacting with dashboards.
- Any IP restrictions configured in your Zendesk instance will be enforced and links will only be accessible from that IP range. For details about IP restrictions, see Restricting access to Zendesk Support and your Help Center using IP restrictions.
To share the dashboard externally
- In a dashboard, click Share.
- From the Share dashboard page, click Edit.
- On the Link settings page, click Enable link sharing.
- If you want to password-protect the dashboard, enable Password protected and enter a secure password. You'll need to let your dashboard viewers know what the password is.
- When you are finished, click Save.
The Share dashboard page indicates that link sharing is now on. You can click Edit to modify your settings or Copy link to copy the dashboard link to your computer's clipboard.
Users can click the link to open the dashboard in a web browser or display the dashboard on a television or monitor.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.