Feature Request Summary:
Ability to set when a trigger activates/deactivates
- We have launches that happen at a specific time and we coordinate with other members to help, or we have multiple tabs open to deactivate triggers and activate triggers at the exact time.
- We also function with a small team and we have to plan our time off accordingly to ensure this work is done at the necessary time.
- When a team member goes away during the week we have to update our existing triggers with the information then launch it live.
Business impact of limitation or missing feature:
- There is a lot of coordination with other team members so they can deactivate one set of triggers while we activate the others. Especially when there are multiple triggers that need to go live at the same time. There is a chance that some tickets can come in and fire incorrectly.
- Vacations have to be delayed/moved if our timeline changes for a launch as there has to be someone that manually turns on/off a trigger.
- If we forget to update a trigger before EOD there can be confusion among our teams. There is also increased stress to ensure everything is updated and tested accordingly which results in longer work hours as they shouldn't be updated till the end of the day. There is a chance that a trigger may be missed as sometimes we build 20+ triggers for a launch and we have to go back to each one and activate.
Currently, our work progress is: build triggers, select create, quickly locate the built triggers, deactivate them, set a reminder to turn them back on when the launch date is live
Ideal workflow: build triggers, within the trigger have an option to set a schedule for when a trigger turns on/off, select create. Monitor launch day to ensure workflow works as intended
*Schedules would be helpful on many types of Admin settings (schedule updates, app launches, helpsite changes, field updates, form updates, etc)
Por favor, entrar para comentar.