Feature Request Summary:
Additional features and conditions within Contextual Workspace (more granular) similar to Triggers.
Ability to have conditions more than Brand or Group. For example:
- Custom fields that are set on tickets via form. ie. Category>Refunds shows all the refund macros. ie. Category>product information shows all the Product info macros
More micro settings on the apps page:
- Languages within the KCapp. ie. We have a help site that is for the same product but different teams (UK vs US). And in the help site, to keep articles separate, the Language is set. This means that there is a default on tickets. So when a US agent loads the KCapp, they see UK articles and have to manually set the language to US.
- Within the Ticket manager app, have fields mandatory on tickets that meet the criteria as this would help when the field is shared across many forms
Ability to limit macros that appear when searched
- You can state which macros appear for the workspace in one massive group but there is not a way to search for the selected macros without pulling up ALL macros the Agent has access to.
Business impact of limitation or missing feature:
- We have massive Products with hundreds of macros. The purpose of having Workspaces was to help our Cross-trained reps only see macros for the product they are working on. However, it is difficult for our teams to find the macro in the huge list so it would be more beneficial for macros to appear for certain custom fields the Agents set on their tickets.
Micro App settings
- Having to set the KCapp language on every US ticket is time-consuming and requires additional training as the 2 teams have different processes. This also increases the chances that the wrong article is linked and affects our reporting
Additional ability to search macros
- With no way to search macros that are listed for that contextual workspace, Cross-trained reps have to waste time manually looking for the macros in the approved list or still risk using the wrong macro for that ticket.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.