A redesigned @mentions feature is now available on Agent Workspace starting October 10, 2022. We will conclude this rollout on October 18, 2022.
We would love to hear from you. Please let us know how you’re using this new feature, what’s your impression of it and how we can improve this experience! Thank you!
What is changing?
With this release, we are improving the experience of using the @mentions feature in the ticket interface. The changes you will experience are listed below:
- When you successfully @mention someone in the composer, you will now see a yellow highlight, an at symbol (@) in front of the agent’s name, and agent’s name in bold to indicate that an agent has been mentioned successfully.
- If there is an error during mentioning them, the yellow highlight and bold will disappear indicating that there is an error with the mention.
- If you press backspace and you enter into the edit state of @mention, that will show the error state of @mention. You will need to @mention the person again.
- You can search for an agent by typing the first name and continue with typing the last name as well. Previously, pressing space after typing the first name would close the @mentions search menu, but now you can easily continue searching by typing the last name.
- To exit the @mention search menu, press the Esc key.
Why is Zendesk making this change?
This new feature provides a few enhancements to make the @mention feature easier to use and to prevent unresolved or incorrect @mentions from occurring.
What do I need to do?
Redesigned @mentions feature is activated for all accounts that have Agent Workspace activated.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.