We are really excited to launch an Early Access program for the New Custom Objects starting April 12th 2023.
You are eligible to participate in this Early access program if you are in the new Agent Workspace and are in one of the following plans:
- Zendesk Suite Enterprise Plus
- Zendesk Suite Enterprise
- Zendesk Suite Professional
- Zendesk Suite Growth
- Zendesk Suite Team
- Support Enterprise
As part of the initial release, following will be some of the limitations. Some of these limitations may be resolved through the course of the EAP. We will keep you posted as we continue to build and release additional functionality.
Custom objects and fields
- Permissions will not be available for EAP
- Existing Custom objects (CO) will not be impacted by enabling the new custom objects. They will stay separate until you want to migrate them
- Account moves will be locked
- Will not work with Guide, Explore, Sell, Automation, Chat and Audit logs
- Sandboxes will not copy CO, lookup fields and triggers with CO
- Field key and object keys cannot be reused even after deletion
- Lookup fields pointing to CO will not have filtering
- Agents cannot sort or filter the Custom object record list
- Custom object record list cannot be accessed by Light agents or contributors
- Records can only be searched by the record name
- Custom object Field values can only be used in condition if linked with ticket through Lookup field
To register, please fill out this form: New Custom Objects EAP
We cannot guarantee that everyone can join at this stage, but we’ll do our best to support as many as possible. We look forward to working with you on this exciting new feature!
Por favor, entrar para comentar.