It would be helpful if an organization's tag is automatically added to all users in that org.
Context: We want to filter ticket form visibility based on organizations that an end user is in. We have a separate organization for each of our clients in order for agents to view all tickets on their assigned clients. Currently, we hide ticket forms within the theme code by organization (i.e. if end user is in X org, hide forms A, B and C from their drop-down). The code is adapted from this article: https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204579603
Problem: Using this code, we would need to edit the code every time a new client-based organization is created.
Goal: If a “client” tag is added to all of the client-based organizations (and added to new orgs upon creation), ticket forms can be hidden based on this tag (instead of based on orgs). This way, the code would not have to be edited every time a new org is created. However, the org tag does not automatically add to users in that org. Including this feature would be helpful for this purpose.
How it would look:
- The theme code would work based on “if user has the tag ‘client’, hide ticket forms A, B and C from them”
- Create a new client-based org (“Org 1”)
- Include end users in Org 1 by adding in email domains (or adding individual users)
- Add the tag “client” to Org 1
- Now the “client” tag should be on all the users in Org 1
- Since all users in Org 1 have this tag, they should only see certain ticket forms now
I have also looked into automating adding tags to users by setting up a trigger, but the “add tag” trigger adds the specified tag to the ticket, not the user.
If anyone has a different use case, please feel free to add it in the comments below.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.