We would like the designated administrator to receive an email notification each time a user is Created, Updated, Suspended or Deleted from any screen in the Zendesk application.
This purpose is to help tighten security and assist with training staff on proper user creation, without creating more work for the administrator.
Reporting: add filter next to dates for "Created, Updated, Suspended and Deleted" when type is "Users". With an option to select 1 or all 3 filters.
Audit Log: Add sorting options to Time, Actor, IP, Type, and Item changed
- TIME: add date selection to and from on Time (not just oldest/newest)
- ACTOR: add pull-down or search field to enter name
- IP: add pull-down of used IP in numerical order and search field to enter IP
- TYPE: add multi-select pull-down or sorting option for Created, Updated, Suspended and Deleted
- ITEM CHANGED: multi-select pull-down for USER, Automation, Rule, Macro, Ticket, Trigger, etc.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.