Satisfaction surveys are not being sent after tickets are set to Solved.
- Go to Admin > Settings> Customers > Satisfaction > Satisfaction rating and make sure the option to Allow customers to rate tickets is checked.
- Go to Admin icon ( ) > Business rules > Automations and verify the Request Customer Satisfaction Rating automation is enabled. If not enabled, simply head to your Inactive Automations > hover over the Request Customer Satisfaction Rating > click the options menu () > Activate.
- The automation will not run if the ticket status is Closed. Please ensure that your automation to Close tickets (Close ticket # days after status is set to solved) does not fire before the Request Customer Satisfaction Rating automation. For this check the time conditions in both of the automations:
The number of hours since solved for Request customer satisfaction rating needs to be less than the number of hours since solved for Close ticket # days after status is set to solved.
- Ticket: Satisfaction > is > Unoffered needs to be included in Meet all of the following conditions and Ticket: Satisfaction > Offered to requester needs to be included in the Actions.
- If the automation is still not firing is due to tickets not meeting some of the conditions in the automation, you need to review those conditions.
For more information on the customer satisfaction survey, see Using customer satisfaction ratings.