Satisfaction surveys are not being sent after tickets are set to Solved.
- You must be an administrator.
- Go to Admin > Settings> Customers > Satisfaction > Satisfaction rating and make sure the option to Allow customers to rate tickets is checked.
- Go to Admin ( ) > Business rules > Automations and verify the Request Customer Satisfaction Rating automation is enabled. If not enabled, simply head to your Inactive Automations > hover over the Request Customer Satisfaction Rating > Click the options menu () > Activate.
- The automation will not run if the ticket status is Closed. Please ensure that your automation to Close tickets (Close ticket # days after status is set to solved) does not fire before the Request Customer Satisfaction Rating automation. For this check the time conditions in both of the automations:
The number of hours since solved for Request customer satisfaction rating needs to be less than the number of hours since solved for Close ticket # days after status is set to solved.
- Ticket: Satisfaction > is > Unoffered needs to be included in Meet all of the following conditions and Ticket: Satisfaction > Offered to requester needs to be included in the Actions.
- If the automation is still not firing is due to tickets not meeting some of the conditions in the automation, you need to review those conditions.