Our organization has been using Zendesk Guide since 2020 and we've been trying to build our customer community on the platform. This includes things like general discussion, product feedback, and announcements. While trying to build our community, we've noticed a few key missing features that would be really useful to us (and perhaps other Zendesk Guide users).
Metrics (any kind of metrics at all)
- As we add users to our community, it would be really helpful top be able to track when specific users start following or stop following particular topics and posts, if a user changes their notification settings, etc.
- If a user unsubscribes from an email notification sent by Zendesk, track it somewhere so we can determine what kind of posts are deterring our customers.
- While email notifications go out automatically, we'd like to know exactly when emails were sent and be able to audit who they were sent to.
- Be able to see if there was a bounceback or any other error when sending a notification to a user's email.
- As an administrator, the ability to change settings for a user on their behalf (like following or unfollowing particular topics. We're aware that "assuming the user" is an option, but would prefer a less invasive way of doing it if a user requests it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.