I've been working with this for a few hours and I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, so maybe a bug?
I'm using a 'Group' attribute I've created in a query to report on 4 'member' attributes: Bulk Udpates, Integrations, Investigations, and Other. For some reason, Bulk Updates only shows when it's by itself or combined with 'NULL', but with any of the other three, it disappears on certain visualisations.
If the visualisation type is 'Table', Bulk Updates shows as expected, but in any other type, Bulk Updates disappears.
I thought it might be due to the arrangement of the groups within the attribute so I tried rearranging them but it's still only Bulk Updates that is affected, none of the other three. I tried the settings in all of the chart config and data manipulation areas but no dice. I tried deleting and recreating the attribute, but no effect there either. This is happening across multiple queries using this attribute as well. Even though Bulk Updates doesn't contain any 0 data, I even tried this just in case - no effect.
Here's a video of what's happening. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong or this might be a bug! Thanks a lot in advance!
Please sign in to leave a comment.