Hide Zendesk Branding on Web Widget
Zendesk level: Beginner
Time Required: 10 minutes
Documentation, customizations, and troubleshooting on GitHub: https://github.com/Ajhad1/Zendesk-Customizations/tree/main/Web-Widget/Hide-Zendesk-Branding
How it works (simplified):
- You must be using Zendesk Support
- You must have access to the Web Widget
- You must be able to modify the code where the Web Widget will be inserted as HTML
How to Install:
- Copy the default Web Widget Script from the admin menu in the Agent interface.
- Navigate to the website where you will be inserting the Web Widget.
- Paste the HTML code into the HTML source code of the website.
- Below where the code has been inserted, input the reference code. GitHub
- Adjust the CSS to match your needs.
- That's it.
- In my example, I found the class for the Zendesk Branding and set it to be hidden. It no longer shows on the Web Widget.
Please sign in to leave a comment.