Zendesk's moto is that "Businesses are made of relationships. Those relationships can be complicated, but Zendesk helps make them better".
The same stands for data too. Zendesk has all your customer service data and they can be complicated too.
What if you want to:
- simply move your data to your data warehouse
- and/or answer questions that need data from sales, marketing, billing or your product?
Questions like: "Which of my customers have the most tickets?" or "Where in my application and when my customer opens tickets?"
- setup your own integration (and maintain it)
- use a dashboard service that will limit you on how you want to "see" your data.
- or use an out-of-box solution like Blendo and get easy SQL access.
- It is easy to setup your input and output (will probably take a few minutes)
- Blendo will do your initial load and following that, any new records that are created or existing data is changed, they flow through.
- Blendo will update your database's tables accordingly.
In order to pull your data you need only two steps.
- Get your API token, the Subdomain of the Zendesk URL and your Zendesk Username.
- Connect with Blendo.
For more details read about Zendesk integration in the documentation.
How to import your data from Zendesk into your Data Warehouse
Having setup your Zendesk integration, your next step will be to decide your output from the list of supported Blendo integrations. You may also check Blendo documentation about Data Warehouses for more details.
Then it is easy to have direct SQL access or check any tool out of the huge list of Dashboards and Visualization tools that are out there.
When we started building Blendo we had in mind to build a simple self-serve platform and we belive we are getting there. I hope you enjoy it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.