End Users view
I see no way to view, edit or add End Users in the new Admin center. Where is this done now?
I can see how to adjust resolving agents and teams only
Hi Andrew Bone,
Thanks for reaching out to us. You can now access your end users from the main agent workspace Support instance (not from the Admin Centre).
For most instances, that do not have access to the "Customer Lists & NPS survey add-on":
For instances with the "Customer Lists & NPS survey add-on", it appears as a new default list "All customers":
The "Settings > Manage > People" page is essentially being split, and to quote from this article -
- The end users are managed on the Customer page. (In Support)
- The agents and admins are managed on the Team members page. (In Admin Center)
- Roles for all types of users are managed on the Roles page. (In Admin Center)
- Organizations are managed on the Organizations page. (In Support)
- Groups are managed on the Groups page. (In Admin Center)
- Tags for users and organizations are managed on the Tags page. (In Admin Center)
We're working on some new features for this page, including filtering, better UI, and more.
Let us know your thoughts/feedback, we're keen to improve.
There are a couple ways you should be able to do this in Admin Center: to add a single end-user, click Team members under People, then clicking the add user link; that will take you back to the add user window in Support, and you can select end user there.
From Admin Center, you can also click Import users under Bulk actions, and that will take you to information on uploading a CSV file or pasting data as a way to import multiple users at once.
Hope that helps!
How can we update the view that the End User sees?
Hi karthik welcome to the community! :)
Are you referring to the customer portal found in your help center? If so, you can enable the New Request List experience where you can apply advanced filtering to your tickets. :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.