We are trying to add custom notification in our GUI by this manual: https://developer.zendesk.com/documentation/classic-web-widget-sdks/unity-native-sdk/unity-sdk/support/#getting-request-updates
- We're using anonymous authentication.
- Only one ZendeskMain (zendesk prefab) instance initializes on app launch and used in whole app lifetime
- Repetitive calls to `zendesk.supportProvider.GetRequestUpdates(CallbackDelegate)` are made while app is active
But `Response` object in `GetRequestUpdate` callback gets valid `Result` object only if user opens ZendeskUI. E.g.:
- User creates ticket and closes app (completely, by removing from RAM)
- We're make response to this ticket
- User launches app - `response.Result.hasUpdates` is false
- User opens ZendeskUI, sees update to his ticket in tickets list, but not opens it - `hasUpdates` is true
- All subsequent updates to `ZendeskRequestUpdates` object in `GetRequestUpdates` callback are coming only when user opens ZendeskUI
How can we get `ZendeskRequestUpdates` with actual data (`hasUpdates`/`newComments`) without waiting for user to open ZendeskUI?
Please sign in to leave a comment.