I'm from the Mobile Product team here in Zendesk and wanted to get some insights from you as to how and when you use the Support mobile app?
I know for some of our users, they are constantly on the go and need access to Zendesk to deal with time sensitive tickets or get alerts when certain tickets get updated.
For other users, they might not sit behind a desk so the mobile app is their primary way to check on tickets and updates.
I'd love to hear from any users on how and when do they use it.
- Do you only use it to check on ticket updates?
- Do you reply to tickets on mobile?
- Do you assign tickets or close tickets on mobile?
- When do you typically use it? After hours? On the weekends? On your commute?
- What (if anything) is missing from the app that could greatly improve your usage or workflow of Zendesk?
Finally, I just wanted to let you know we are launching a new mobile app experience in Q2 2022. If you'd like to sign up to our EAP, please visit this link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.