For quite some time we receive feedback form our Customers that they would like to have a functionality that would help them manage recurring revenue. In February, we introduced Subscriptions to address this need.
From now on Customers will be able to track MRR ( monthly recurring revenue) on Contacts and have additional fields in Smart Lists that would show them current and future MRR.
We’d love to get feedback on your experience, specifically:
- What are your use cases for tracking recurring revenue?
- What limitations do you hit while using the current version of Subscriptions?
- What problems could you solve if you didn’t experience that limitation?
- What do you wish Subscriptions would do differently for you? Why?
- What is the “must have” functionality Subscriptions need to have to be able to help you with your daily work?
- How do you currently track and manage subscriptions that you sold to your customers?
We welcome feedback from everyone who is now using Subscriptions. This will help us further improve and prioritise our product roadmap. To provide feedback please comment on this community thread. If you would like to speak directly with a Product Manager on this topic, please indicate that in your comment and someone from our team will be in touch with you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.