Currently, we're using a classic MobileSDK to let users to open tickets from our App. We'd like to switch to Messaging SDK (Android and iOS) in order to have a Bot based on a navigation tree. A value-added vs non-messaging SDK is that we can define or update the navigation tree by using the flow builder, so that a new ticket is only created for specific branches..
That said, we're facing a huge problem: How can we pass application data from the app to the newly created ticket? With application data I mean internal data (eg. log, app version, etc.) that cannot be manually passed by the end user while Bot is in process of transferring to the Agent.
In other words:
- User starts a new messaging conversation from the top of Bot navigation tree
- At some point, user navigates to one branch to transfer to Agent
- With the flow builder we have specified some of the Custom Fields that can be manually provided by the User
- However, we need to provide additional custom fields in a transparent way (User should not be directly involved..)
- Once the Ticket is created, we expect ALL custom fields being ready in the ticket, both (3) and (4).
How to implement this by using Messaging SDK for Android/iOS?
Please sign in to leave a comment.