A few small comments/suggestions
Great product. I am evaluating Sell and noticed a few small things:
- Seems odd that people and companies are in the same list on the Contacts page
- I wish there was a way to see all deals on the pipeline regardless of stage on the same screen without needing to click on each stage (i.e. as cards in a kanban view instead of table rows/columns) for a high-level view.
- The Reach icons on the Lead/Contact form are a great way for Zendesk to upsell that feature, which admittedly looks useful, but I'm not currently interested in it. It's kind of annoying to see those icons and suggestions and I wish there was an option to turn it off. It's distracting every time I create a lead.
- It seems odd for the subscriptions feature but not the products feature to be included on the Team plan as those features seem to go hand-in-hand, i.e. tracking the value of deals, forecasting revenue, etc.
- Nitpicky gripe: the labels of some fields on the left side of the Lead/Contact page, e.g. "status", "added on", and "source" are lowercase, which is fine, but it looks strange alongside any custom fields that use title or sentence case. If I change the custom fields to lowercase in Settings, they then look strange alongside the other fields on the Lead/Contact form. Either way I have lowercase mixed with title/sentence case which looks disorganized.
- Super nitpicky gripe: Clicking on some of the nav items on the Settings page, specifically "Users", "Plans and pricing", and "API", take you to a whole separate page without the nav sidebar, which is jarring.
1. use filters - they're permanent
2. there is a button for that
Hi Shaun. In regards to your second point - we are building a Board view that would solve that issue. We are in the process of looking for Beta users that would share their feedback here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.