Messaging Bot Feature Request - Content Managment Export/Import
Having the ability to export the content which the chatbot sends will help Quality control teams to review it and make sure that there are no issues with the messaging of the chatbot.
Morevoer, this would also be required for translated messages as localization teams will also need to review them.
Another feature request is to be able to import changed messages by a .csv or a .xlsx this would cut down the time needed for admins to implement changes.
Thanks for the feedback. Providing admins with the ability to upload custom translations is something we would like to support sometime early next year. It will help us greatly if you share more details on your use case including:
- How many languages would you need to localise?
- Would you require the ability to export all of the bot content or just certain answers?
- How frequent would you need to export the content?
It's not only about localisation but also about content management, audit, bulk revisions. We would want to have an opportunity to keep the whole bot logic, the flows while dynamically editing the English source.
1. Up to 30 languages, but a minimum can be up to 10 top languages.
2. All content
3. Depending on changing circumstances, up to several times per month. In general, regularly. Currently we export Zendesk Support dynamic content at least once a week for example for multiple purposes.
We would like to see the Export and Import functions implemented for data backup and multi-brand data reuse. For localization, we would like to be able to use dynamic content and placeholders in the Flow-builder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.