Reporting SLA breach by multiple agent for same ticket
Reporting SLA breach by multiple agent for same ticket. the last agent who is assigned is hold accountable for the breach as the last assignee value is considered.
A matrix or value to show if same ticket is breached by different agents.
Hi Dinesh, any additional detail for you use case would be helpful -- we provide a template to help our product team get the information they need: Product Feedback Post Template
- ticket #1 got assigned to agent A
- Agent A works on ticket for some time and assigs to agent B ( agent A breaches SLA - First reply time is breached by Agent A)
- Agent B works on ticket for some time and solves the ticket without any SLA breach
- in SLA breached report it will show ticket #1 breached by Agent B.
- How do we report SLA breached by different agent for same ticket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.