Explore advice and troubleshooting
Reporting and analytics admin questions
- When did my data last sync in Explore?
- Why don't I see an agent's current work items when I drill into a live metric?
- When is my Support ticket backlog data available in Explore?
- How can I start using Explore? [Video]
- Will Zendesk migrate my custom Insights report to Explore for me?
Metrics, attributes, and filters
- Why do my metric values increase when I filter my report by multiple tags?
- What's the difference between Update ticket ID and Ticket ID in the Updates history dataset?
- How do I find the right value to use with the "Changes - Previous/New value" attribute?
- Why is the "First reply time" higher than the "Full resolution time" on my Support dashboard?
- What does Ticket status - Unsorted mean?
How to build dashboards
- How do I access a dashboard from a suspended agent?
- Explore error: "Network error" when selecting a dashboard data filter
- Why is drill in function not saving on my dashboard?
- Error: The dashboard does not exist or is not public
- Why can't I use drill in to see my agents' live status?
How to create and update reports
- Why does the "Ticket Created - Date" filter automatically apply to my new report?
- How can I change the order of values in my Explore report?
- Can I display first reply time in seconds?
- What is the difference between a date attribute and the date range filter in Explore?
- What Explore reporting options are available for merged tickets?
How to solve unexpected issues with reports
- Why are certain messaging tickets missing from the Messaging tickets dataset in Explore?
- My custom ticket field attribute is not returning any results
- Why is drill-in not working in my Explore report?
- Conditional formatting doesn't change the color of the cells
- Why do I see blank spaces when reporting on articles?