There appears to be a bug in how Holiday Schedules and Triggers work within Zendesk Support. We have a single Schedule with Holidays configured, we've tested two different configurations and the following happened.
- Have a trigger set to send an auto-reply to the requester if "On a holiday? is Yes" and "Ticket is Created".
- Configured a single-day holiday (e.g. Memorial Day in the US),
- Set the start and end date to 05/29/2023
- The holiday was listed instantly as expired and causing the auto-reply to not work
- Set the same holiday to a start date of 05/29/2023 and an end date of 05/30/2023
- The holiday was not expired on 05/29/2023
- Auto-replies went out as expected on 05/29/2023
- The holiday was listed as expired on 05/30/2023 but it continued to trigger the auto-replies.
- Had to manually change the end date back to 05/29/2023 for the auto-replies to stop
How is everyone configuring the system for a single-day holiday with an auto-reply to only work on that day?
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.