Hide Ticket Fields on Web Widget
Zendesk level: Beginner
Time Required: 10 minutes
Documentation, customizations, and troubleshooting on GitHub: https://github.com/Ajhad1/Zendesk-Customizations/tree/main/Web-Widget/Hide-Ticket-Fields
How it works (simplified):
- You must be using Zendesk Support
- You must have access to the Web Widget
- You must be able to modify the code where the Web Widget will be inserted as HTML
How to Install:
- Copy the default Web Widget Script from the admin menu in the Agent interface.
- Navigate to the website where you will be inserting the Web Widget.
- Paste the HTML code into the HTML source code of the website.
- Below where the code has been inserted, input the reference code. GitHub
- Adjust the CSS to match your specific Web Widget and your needs.
- That's it.
You will need to update certain values to match your Web Widget
- You will need to uncomment specific portions of the code to activate those portions of the code.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.