A few weeks ago, we've seen an influx of "bad" ticket satisfaction ratings. After reviewing feedback with the end users, we discovered that they did not actually give any ratings, let alone "bad" ones. One end user even reported that she tried to rate the ticket as "good", but when she selected that option, nothing happened. After hitting "good" a few more times with no results, the user closed out the window. We then received a "bad" rating on that ticket. This is obviously affecting our agents scores and because of this, we've turned off the survey automation.
Zen support suggested that a link expander could be the issue, but nothing on our end has changed with our anti-virus checker (our end users are our internal employees, and use the same anti-virus as agents). The suggestion from Zen support was to modify our survey automation to not include direct response links or creating our own satisfaction survey and use the Satisfaction Rating Endpoint.
It would be ideal if Zendesk could provide a fix for this instead of us editing our survey automation or creating a new satisfaction survey, especially since it all was working as expected prior to the end of October.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.