Hi Zendesk community! We’re undergoing some changes to Triggers and Automations and would love for you to share your thoughts about these features.
Our questions for you
We have a few questions and would like to hear from you:
- Do you lean on either Triggers or Automations more than the other? If so, why?
- Who manages Triggers and Automations in your instance? Are there multiple team members working in these settings?
- Do you do anything today with Automations that you wish you could do with Triggers, or vice versa?
- How often do you make changes to these features? What safety checks do you have in place before pushing a rule into an active state?
- Any other gaps, thoughts you'd like to share with us.
How to help:
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below. This post will remain open for one month, at which point we’ll close it and incorporate our findings here into the rest of our research.
We are also interested in having a 1:1 conversation to dig deeper with a few customers. If you’re interested in participating in our research that way, please please indicate that in your comment as well and we’ll follow up via email.
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.