Feature Request Summary:
Skills should allow for the tags on the ticket, to inform if a Skill matches.
We work in many languages. Some of our tools feed in things like reviews from other sites, so one email account, could be sending us tickets in a variety of languages. We want those accounts to stay with "English" as the language on the profile, because 90% of what is sent is in English, and have that team use macros to apply tags that route the other 10%, to the correct Language group. If the language is changed on the profile, it updates on all open tickets, and it's a comedy of errors with all the tickets being worked in English suddenly all in the French team queue, otherwise. With Skills Based Routing set up for Languages, we can't do that tag trick to label the language "per ticket" instead of "per requester".
Business impact of limitation or missing feature:
We can't use Skills Based Routing as a result.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.