Feature Request Summary:
- An ability to set when callbacks are offered: To help ensure callbacks are not offered so close to EOD (ie. callbacks 9-4 but none for last hour of support).
- Callbacks end at end of day: To ensure the call does not remain in the queue for over an hour
- Ability to enable callbacks when the queue reaches a certain amount: To ensure callbacks are only offered when the wait time is extensive
- We receive many calls towards the end of our support hours so they will request a callback and remain in the queue long after our support hours have ended.
- End-user's receive no notification that their call will not be answered as they are outside hours.
- We also have varied support throughout the day so the End-user may select a callback but since there are no other calls in the queue, they will immediately be connected to an Agent which increases handle time, increases confusion with the end-user and provides a bad support experience
Business impact of limitation or missing feature:
- The calls remain in the queue for an hour which results in them expecting a call back.
- Unanswered callbacks create a ticket that Agents still need to review
- This is not a good experience for our End-users when they cannot reach an Agent (why offer callback if no one will call back)
- Reporting is affected as no one was able to take the call
- Confusion among the Agent and the End-user when a callback is performed immediately after being placed in the queue
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.