Join us as we kick-off the Virginia Zendesk User Group! In this inaugural event, we'll introduce ourselves, the program, and start brainstorming ideas to make this the perfect place to come together and connect, learn, and share.
The Virginia User Group is all about coming together to support and guide each other, explore new ideas, and share our experiences. Join us for our quarterly events to discuss successes and challenges, learn about best practices, network with your peers, and take your Zendesk experience one step further!
What's the group's purpose?
- A space to discuss and learn from Zendesk users' experiences
- Provide networking opportunities to chapter members
- Support our collective, continuous improvement through the promotion of best practices and tools
- Learn from others' CX successes and failures
- Hear from product and industry experts
- Meet and connect with other Zendesk users
What will the events look like?
Our events will be virtual to start, but we will aim to include in-person events in the DC metro area in 2023. Discussions, group polls, interviews, networking, and presentations will be included in our events.
Who can attend?
Anyone in the Virginia area who's interested in coming together with other Zendesk users.