Zendesk admins, we’re progressively replacing the current Support importer with a new Data importer, and would like your feedback. This new, more intuitive tool will become the bedrock on which bulk data imports are done through Zendesk.
Some key features:
- Import a CSV file to create new Organization records (update abilities coming soon)
- Import up to 1GB at a time (previous limit was 2,000 records)
- Improved logging of successful imports and errors
- New streamlined UI
For more information about the new Data importer, see these articles:
- What do you use data import functionality for?
- How often do you use it?
- Did you only use it as part of an onboarding process or something more regular?
- What objects would you like to see improved import capabilities for?
- What particular features would make your life easier if we built them for you?
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
P.S. New import features for Custom Object records will be available later this quarter