Zendesk Community Code of Conduct고정됨
Welcome to the Zendesk Community, your place to connect with your peers to learn, share, and collaborate. We’re excited that you’re here - we all benefit from a healthy, vibrant community, and we value your contributions.
“Community” refers to any place on the Zendesk Help Center where you can post. This includes all of the product communities, feedback, and the comments sections in the knowledge bases.
Please read through these guidelines before posting or commenting; all users are expected to be familiar with them and will be held accountable for following them. These guidelines are in addition to the Zendesk User Content and Conduct Policy. Both apply to activity in any Zendesk Help Center and will be enforced.
Community Code of Conduct
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another and Zendesk, act with good intentions, and use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, don't use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available Zendesk documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Zendesk, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Zendesk;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. If relevant to the discussion you may provide a link to approved Zendesk apps on the Zendesk App Marketplace. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion. Official Zendesk partners may recommend their app or solution in the community or a relevant community discussion where it provides a solution to the customer's question, however, you must be explicit about whether it is free or paid and link to your listing in the Zendesk App Marketplace. Promotions of solutions that are not from official Zendesk partners will be removed and posters will be directed to information on how to become a Zendesk partner.
- Do not write Community Tips or other posts with the purpose of promoting or soliciting users for your app or integration. Official Zendesk partners may answer questions about their app, or write a tip that explains how to use it, but the post should be assistive in tone and language and should only link to the listing in the Zendesk App Marketplace.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not advise other community members to contact Zendesk Support unless they are posting about a bug or billing issue;
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Zendesk, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum. If you need users to be able to reach you, please direct them to a Google or other form to fill out to provide their information.
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the Zendesk Terms of Service or Zendesk User Content and Conduct policy
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
게시물 댓글 달기가 중지되었습니다.