Hello, once again I come asking for help! I'm stuck in this configuration and hope you guys have already done something similar and can help me along.
What we want to do: add a tag to a ticket that has more than 6 agent replies and was assigned to Tier 2 group two days ago.
What we have done so far:
1. We created a custom date field: T2 Assignee Date
2. Created a trigger that will set T2 Assignee Date field to 0 when the ticket is assigned to Tier 2.
3. Created a second trigger that should add a tag when the ticket meets the following conditions:
- Agent replies | Greater than | 6
- Group | is | Tier 2
- T2 Assignee Date | is within the next | 2
Where I'm stuck: This last condition is not allowing it to trigger. I thought it would mean that since T2 Assignee Date was set to 0 the moment the ticket was assigned to Tier 2, then that field would be 2 when two days had passed. But that has not happened. Any ideas? Or maybe another way of doing the same thing?
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.