- The Talk Admin Centre page is severely out of date but is a highly utilized feature by many companies. As our Company grows, the Talk Admin Centre becomes more and more unnavigable. This increases human error, increases resolution time, decreases productivity. There are many changes that can be made to help increase quality of life (outlined below)
- Admins are the ones that interact with the Talk admin center but when it is a request from the business, they get impacted when we can't give them updates/answers right away. In the end, this impacts everyone in one way or another. And it impacts the product if our experience is less than perfect as a lot of the changes/information rely on manual effort
What problem do you see this solving?
- Easier updates, quicker turnaround times, less frustration, additional workflow options, easier training, decreased impact when errors occur, decreased chance for human error, better organization
When was the last time you were affected by this lack of functionality, or specific tool? What happened? How often does this problem occur and how does this impact your business?
- Impacted every single day as we do daily onboardings, greeting updates (holidays, outage, re-branding, etc)
- When we troubleshoot phone number routing and when greetings are incorrect, we need to navigate to the Talk admin centre. The loading issues are a major issue. And not being able to search for the impacted number requires navigating 24 separate pages to locate the number (the pages are going to continue going up and not down)
- There are no solutions we have found to make it easier to navigate or load faster
- The API isn't the best experience for us as it requires having the details in order to make any updates. We have 20+ admins that all make Talk changes, it would be unsustainable to keep a record. So we would have to make an API call to get an updated list every time we needed to make an update (many different API calls to get greetings, phone numbers, IVR setup, etc). Not to mention, make the information readable and processable into a format to make the necessary updates (this does not address the issue of being able to listen to the greetings to see if it is a mis-spelling of a greeting and then the wrong one was added to a number)
What would be your ideal solution to this problem? How would it work or function?
- Decrease loading times. Currently there are extreme loading delays. (10 seconds when flipping pages, 36 seconds to load greetings, 24 seconds when you click into a number to edit)
- Talk settings split up by Brand/Group rather than by instance wide (queue size, queue wait time, etc) as our teams have different needs and they don't align.
- Able to search for number, brand, unassigned numbers, nickname, group
- Able to group numbers together for organization and easier navigation (like trigger categories)
- Ability to group greetings together for easier navigation (I would like to see all of the greetings associated with a certain group or brand)
- Ability to compare number setup without needing to scroll to find or duplicate tabs to compare (IVR comparison, Number settings - greeting comparison, etc)
- Transcript for greetings to allow us to read what each greeting is about without the need to listen to each greeting
- Ability to add notes/descriptions to greetings/numbers for future admins touching the setup
- Able to have holiday greetings. Right now we have to manually go in and change greetings for each number before a holiday begins (human error), and then go back to change it back (human error)
- Able to see revision history (ability to revert those changes ie. When a greeting is overwritten by accident)
- Ability to download greetings - there is a bug for windows and can only be downloaded via firefox
- A better UI for greetings
- Assign greetings to Brands
- make it searchable (so you can see all greetings with a certain name on a single page (rather than scrolling and ctrl+f)
- Ability to play greetings from inside the phone number settings (you can play it inside the VM greeting)
- Ability to search for greetings assigned to a number
- Easy way to copy ZD phone number without needing to open/close the number (especially when you have it open and need to copy the number which makes it close and then you need to wait for it to reload again)
- A better method to see a list of groups in IVR and then clone the selections
- Ability to see when a greeting was updated/changed
- Ability to set an outage greeting and what behavior is to occur after it is played (easy to enable and disable, ability to continue routing or go to VM). This is important as it is only temporary to have it set up so it is a waste of time to manually change this to the outage greeting and then back. This is similar to the holiday greeting but we have a heads up with holidays. Outages are much more time sensitive and require faster responses. I had to do this yesterday for 15 phone numbers. And it took 5 hours (documentation of previous setup, loading time, upload new greetings, change greeting, turn off ivr so all calls go to VM, adjust triggers for routing)
- For routing tab inside editing a number, when there is group set up for routing, have the groups enabled for this number show at the top so we don't have to scroll to see which groups are enabled (could be one, could be many - there is human error if you miss one of the groups this number routes to)
- Within the ZD phone number editing page, you are unable to search for greetings when trying to apply them. Which means you have to scroll for the greetings (they are alphabetical but if you do not know the exact wording, you will have a tough time scrolling). So, it would be beneficial to be able to type and search for greetings when trying to apply them (like trigger conditions)
- Able to see what numbers are going to which group at first glance on a single page.
- Have the web URL reflect what page you were on (does not change when you are on page 24 vs. greetings). This would help documentation purposes and bookmarks for quick links.
- A way to demo the phone number set up without leaving the Talk Admin Centre (IVR routing, listening to the flow of greetings - similar to Chat in the settings page). The issue we run into is that to test the workflow, we would need Agents online/offline to ensure the setup is correct, and it results in a ticket being created. Especially if you need to test many IVR selections (imagine calling a number 10 times to listen to each IVR selection)
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.