I have a below use case:
- Develop a Zendesk app/integration with a third-party product and make it accessible through the Zendesk Apps Marketplace for utilization by any Zendesk customer.
- Ensure that the Zendesk app/integration incorporates user-friendly UI components that can be easily configured by end-users.
- Implement a backend logic that, based on user configurations, manages the scheduler, fetches/listens to events from the third-party product, and initiates the creation of Zendesk tickets.
The flow is something like:
- The user installs the app from Zendesk Marketplace.
- The user can go and configure the UI of the app. Here user enters the credentials for my SAAS product say "dummysaas". When a user submits the above, the extension does API calls to "dummysaas" using these credentials and validates them.
- If successful, navigate the user to a configuration page. We asked the user to enter a schedule and some Zendesk related configurations. Once successful, the app starts working in the background.
- The app would do scheduled API calls to the "dummysaas", get some events and then create corresponding Zendesk tickets.
- We would maintain a checkpoint to move ahead in time and avoid duplicates.
I am trying to explore, if this is something which is possible via Zendesk Apps.
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.