Hi Zendesk team,
Feature Request Summary:
- Pop up window to say Flagged all translations? Yes or No.
- Flagged translations for all languages automatically after the original source articles have been updated.
- When the language toggle bar selection shows up, add additional toggle bar to flip all the languages at once.
- When you click publish, the flagged translation pop up window shows up as well. Currently, only for clicking submit for review.
- Recently, I am using the "Flag translation" feature in Guide and I was wondering if we could flag translations for all the languages at once. Currently, I am flagging them one by one by selecting each language after I update the articles in English. Is this something you could improve? If so, it would be nice to have a pop up message saying flagged translations? (Yes or No) Or just simply flagged after updating the original source articles (in this case, English).
- When I click submit for review, it will show the pop up window to select which languages to flag translations. It would be nice to see if we could click Publish, then the pop up window shows up as well. Also, the toggle bar can only select one by one. It would be nice to see if we can toggle all languages at once.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.