Third party app having difficulty pulling data with API call
We have installed a private app the purpose of which is to translate non-English languages into English for the agent assigned to a ticket. It uses the zcli (Zendesk Command Line Interface) resource and the app sits in the Apps window in the right-hand pane.
Initially, the app was working with both Messaging and Email.
Over the last week or so, it stopped working for Messaging, not all at once but more and more agents were finding that the app was failing for Messaging tickets.
Now, this failure has started to happen with Email tickets. There is nothing obvious we can see in terms of the agent/group permissions.
The app has been reinstalled twice and tested after that.
The app wasn't installed through the market place. It is a Private App, as the plugin provided is in Beta.
We have found that sporadically, the app does do what it's supposed to do. For example, testing earlier this evening was successful just after the start of the new hour, but started failing after 6 or 7 minutes. This puts me in mind of the API X-Rate Limit setting.
I hope this information is helpful
I see that you have a ticket ongoing for this issue. I'm going to pick that up and work with you via that.
Thanks for getting back Eric. Let me know if you need me to sum the situation up and provide more detail.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.